The Lord really showed me some things this weekend at the Awaken Women’s Conference that Kari and I attended and I’d love to share these with you. I know we were there for a reason. I believe God is just confirming everything He’s been doing in my life and I am honored that He chose me! Here’s some thoughts from the conference…
1. Resist the devil and he WILL flee from you!
2. The key to your passion for God is your persistence in pursuing Him.
3. Choose life! Life is made for living.
4. We often overlook the treasure of life and the very fact that every life is a treasure!
5. Vision is birthed in the darkest hour and with vision, in the dark you can see anything!
6. Disappointment= His appointment
7. What am I practicing? I should be practicing my purpose! What do you practice?
8.Today is in preparation for what is coming tomorrow.
9.Desire and purpose go hand in hand.
10. SEEK, ASK, and KNOCK!!! If God did not have more for you, He would have told you so!
11. Always keep your vision in front of you.
12. Get out of dead center and begin doing something!!!
13. Be authentic! Life messages win people.
14. God will give you all you need to speak with favor.
15. You might have a vision, but know that God’s is BIGGER!
16. Every moment in your life is strategic.
17. It is a privilege to be used by God.
18. Passions lead to purpose.
19. You must live an interruptible life! Can your life be interrupted by God?
– And Finally-
Our purpose is to passionately pursue His presence with perseverance to achieve our potential!